Please note that WCDR does not encourage dual registrations, nor does it encourage registering outside of a purebreds recognized registration body. While there are purebreds registered with WCDR, it is for the purposes of specific crosses breeders are making, and/or there are circumstances that preclude the dogs registration in their parent or recognized registration body.
- Print the following form/s to register your Working Cow Dogs.
- If you have previously downloaded forms, please make sure you have the current registration form as rules, policies, procedures, and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Registration applications are processed within 6-8 weeks of receipt at the Registry office.
- If you are not actually using your dogs regularly to manage/work cattle, please do not apply for registration.
Individual Registration Application – Individual dog registration application. Individual applications are reviewed on a case by case basis. WCDR is an open registry; complete pedigree information is not required.
Litter Registration Application – Litter registration application
Kennel Prefix and/or Tattoo Registration Application – Individual may register their kennel prefix and/or tattoo.
Registry Female Breeding Lease Agreement – This form must be filed with the Registry before any litters, etc., will be registered under a prefix other than the recorded owner.
Affidavit for Lost Certificate – This affidavit must be completed by the recorded owner of the dog, notarized and accompanied by replace fee to secure a replacement certificate if the orignal certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed.
Breeder Listing – Breeders who register dogs regularly (have registered dogs in the past 18 months) with WCDR may submit for annual breeding listings. Annual fee of $35.00. Listings run the calendar year (January through December). Breeders submitting after September 15 for a listing; your listing will be due the following year on December 31. Breeder is responsible for renewing the listing each year. The Registry will not bill you.
- All WCDR rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Registry reserves the right to refuse any dog/s for registration, for any reason.
- All certificates are issued with the right to correct or revoke.